Footer fade ethos 1

hi is there a way to have footer fade in ethos 1? I’ve done it with other themes but there doesn’t seem t be an option in ethos

Hi There,

Fading effect on the footer is not a feature offered by X Theme,.

Can you provide an example of a footer that fades? We can take a look and let you know if the effect is achievable with our PRO theme instead. But to be sure we would need to look an example as it does not sound like a common feature.

Thank you

I did it with integrity theme. maybe I’m explaining wrong. if you got to my site, and at the bottom of the widget area a big logo. I want that logo to fade so you can see behind it. Thank you
It was integrity 3 . there was an option to fade header and footer.

Hi There,

So you want to add transparency to your top footer where you have the logo?

If yes, please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-colophon.top {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
}

Hope it helps!

Unfortunately, it didn’t work. and it’s not the Top footer, I wanted the bottom footer. I even added a picture for you to see .It’s fine thank you for our help tho

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following CSS rule instead.

.x-colophon.bottom {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65);
}

Hope that helps.

no, it doesn’t work, it fine though thanks you for the help!

Hi There,

We have provided you codes to make the top footer with transparency and the background of the bottom footer transparent if you wish to clarify what you need we will gladly assist you.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.