Hello, I’ve attached my issue here
It appears the footer icons have duplicated themselves. I’ve tried reinstalling theme and clearing caches and I can’t find a remedy
Hello, I’ve attached my issue here
It appears the footer icons have duplicated themselves. I’ve tried reinstalling theme and clearing caches and I can’t find a remedy
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
I noticed that you have renamed the pro folder in to pro 4. Please renamed it back to only as pro.
I have logged in and checked your custom footer. The icons is showing duplicates because you have duplicated the containers. You may have accidentally click the duplicate button.
To resolve, please edit your footer and delete any unnecessary containers.
Please let us know how it goes.
Yes, I duplicated the containers to match the look of each other. There aren’t any extra containers in the footer. But after being saved it shows that the footer is duplicated on natelanzino.com/services but not on natelanzino.com/enter
Hey @michaelsteven,
Your footer is outputted twice. There is something wrong with your setup. You have the Pro admin menu at the bottom and you have one on top.


Please give us FTP access so we could check your setup.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.