Hi there,
I set up a footer with all sorts of content enabled (social, Menu etc). But it doesnt show anything on my website.
Hi there,
I set up a footer with all sorts of content enabled (social, Menu etc). But it doesnt show anything on my website.
Hi There,
Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS
.x-colophon.bottom, .x-colophon.bottom a, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
color: black;
}
Hope it helps
Hi!
Unfortunately not.
I put it like this:
/*
.x-colophon.bottom, .x-colophon.bottom a, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
color: black;
}
*/
is that correct? nothing happens.
Also: There is always this huge space below my content. How can I get rid of that?
Hi There,
The social icons link and menu is there on the footer, but they are all white blending in a white background so they are not visible, unless you hover on it.
Please navigate to X > Launch > Theme Options > Renew and change your FOOTER BACKGROUND color.
Regarding your CSS code not working.
/*
.x-colophon.bottom, .x-colophon.bottom a, .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global a {
color: black;
}
*/
In CSS the /* */ means a comment. With that said it will be ignore by the browser and won’t do anything.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!