Footer Dissapears

When I build a footer and save it, it will work for a bit, but when I go back in to edit it, when I save and go “Exit to Dashboard” it the footer seems to be there still with the page assignments, but the actual contents of the footer is missing (bar, Container etc.

Seems like this might be a bug.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Jade,

I seem to have same problems on site remdr.online . I have the customizer set for 3 footer widgets, this widgets itself are text based but as you’ll see on the site, there is just this blank space in the footer and not content.

Can you please help?

Hi @VITFIT

Thanks for writing around! Your site is under construction at the moment, can you please disable the under construction mode so we can take a look at your site. In the mean time please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thanks!

Hi Nabeel,

I can’t disable the plugin “under construction” as I want to surprise my client and don’t want them to accidentaly see the site but in bottom R corner you can put the password to see the site

SOFTP_KerryHoward

I tested plugins and after disabling all still same problem,

Please have a look, thank you

Hi there,

It’s not blank, it’s just that the background color is the same in text color. Though yes, it seems like the assigned footer is still the standard X footer. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a new thread within a secure note?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.