Hello!
My footer on myqueercanada.ca is set as a bar that is formatted in a row (for desktop).
However, it is showing as a column.
Settings and Preview:

Reality of Site

What am I doing wrong?
Hello!
My footer on myqueercanada.ca is set as a bar that is formatted in a row (for desktop).
However, it is showing as a column.
Settings and Preview:

Reality of Site

What am I doing wrong?
I would set content max length to auto
But maybe this is just a caching issue…do you have a cache plugin? I personally use WP Fastest Cache (free)
I have WP Super Cache installed.
Where is the setting for content max length auto? In the bar settings? I tried to update that and it doesn’t “take”.
Thanks!
Hi,
It is due to malformed html in your text element.

I went ahead and fix it.
Kindly check in your end.
Thanks
Thank-you!
You’re welcome.