I have an issue I hope you can help me resolve. The upper footer on my site is a rev slider insert. The background at this point is black. The element above the footer also has a black background. There is a faint grey line at the intersection between the 2 elements I would like to get rid of. I have played with scenarios and am confident this is the upper edge of the footer. If I put the slider in an element and remove upper footer, the line does not exist. The site is lonecypressworkshop.com.
Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
John
Hi John,
To get rid of it, you can add the code below in X > Launch > Options > CSS
.x-colophon.top .widget.widget_revslider:before {
display:none;
}
Hope that helps
Thanks. That seems to have worked. My experience with support has been frustrating at best. It is nice when your first suggestion fixes the issue.
Thanks again.
You’re welcome.