Footer disappear

Hello,
On the website www.colorificiovaldecia.com I use X THEME version 6.4.6
I need to change the footer and especially the social icon but It’s looks like disappeared everywhere the option for the footer.
When I go to Cornerstone > Theme Option > (here I don’t have footer).

So, how can I make it?

Thaks a lot

Hello @lucacolonna,

Thanks for writing to us.

To change the social icon you need to go to the Theme Options —>Social —>Add the social links

To change the footer content you need to go to the Theme options —>Footer.

If it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings, I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you @ prakash_s for your support.
I don’t have any option in theme option…

I share in a secure note my account.

Thank a lot, I wait you reply!:blush:

Hi @lucacolonna,

I have checked your website and found that you are still using the older version of X i.e. 6.4.6, whereas the Cornerstone has been updated to 6.1.4.

The problem you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would suggest you please copy your live site to a staging server and update the X theme and the Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be in the latest version

As you are using a much older version you may need to create a few pages from scratch as a few of the shortcodes and elements are already deprecated in the newer versions.
If everything goes fine in your staging please migrate the staging server to live.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks a lot!!! You are my heroes!

1 Like

Hi @lucacolonna,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.