Footer Content

Support,

I have two sites in which I am using similar footer content, with the exact same CSS, but the content between the two sites looks different.

Can you please see if you can find the issue? I would like the font on Cartillios to look like the font shown on Stoner.

Can provide credentials if needed.

Thank you,

Hey @ca2450,

Yes, Please provide login credentials, It will be helpful.

Regards

Rahul,
If I post them here, will it be public?? Is there a private message button? Sorry, I’m not familiar with Apex yet.
Thanks,
Chuck

Hi again,

It looks like you haven’t added Lato Font to the other site, Adding the font should fix the issue. Alternatively if this doesn’t work, you can try adding the following code to your Child Theme’s functions.php file to make the footer fonts consistent:

add_action('wp_footer','google_font');
function google_font() { 
?>
<link rel="stylesheet" id="x-google-fonts-css" href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato%3A300%2C300italic%2C700%2C700italic%7CRaleway%3A400&amp;subset=latin%2Clatin-ext&amp;ver=4.6.4" type="text/css" media="all">
<?php 
}

Hope this helps!

Is Lato font not installed by default? It worked a few weeks ago…

That code did not work btw. How do I install the font? I thought it came with X out of the box?

Hi again,

The code wasn’t added in your site, I went ahead and added the code and everything started to work as expected. Please clear your browser’s cache and reload the site. However you should use Lato font via Theme options, please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Typography > BODY AND CONTENT and select Lato font, once done, you can remove the code from your Child Theme’s functions.php file.

Take Care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.