Footer - Content Scrolling

Hi Themeco,

Testing Pro 1.2.6

I cannot see Content Scrolling on the Footer Builder Bar - do I need glasses or am I correct it is saying it not there?

If it is not present in the Footer Builder was there a reason not include, is there a plan to add?

Would there be a problem ‘faking’ a footer by using a Bottom Header?

Hi @strobley,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, you can use the bottom header as a footer without any problem, Let us .

This has been submitted as one of the feature improvement. For the meantime, you can use the header as your scrolling footer.

Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Nico, the only problem I’ve realised is that only one Bottom Bar is permitted in the Header, this is a limitation.

Thanks for submitting as a feature improvement, may I also suggest Sticky also be added to the Footer builder.

Hi There,

Some options/settings on the header builder bar is not available on the footer because of design limitation and the location.

The best way to add sticky footer is to use Bottom Bar. It is not recommended to add multiple sticky footer bars because of limited space available. Sticky footer will cover up your main content.

Makes sense @Lely - thanks for explaining.

Looking forward to seeing Content Scrolling on the Footer Builder Bar.

You’re welcome, Have a great day :slight_smile:

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.