"Footer Content" can't be changed/saved

Hi support,

Real strange behavior: In Cornerstone/Theme Options I can’t change/save the “Footer Content”.

The Cornerstone UI “recognizes” my changes (warning me when I try to leave without saving). But I can save as often as I want, the changes are never really saved.

I already tried different users and different browsers, but it’s always the same. Extremely rarely I could save a change once, but then again the same. Not really reproducable.

I only have this problem with this website (which is a really simple website). So there must be some kind of bug. Maybe because I tried to insert some HTML (div and img elements)?

Please help (see credentials).

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

Hi There,

I could replicate the issue on my end.

As it is not a common issue, I turned off all your third party plugins and test and it worked as expected.

One of your plugins is generating the conflict. To find out which one turn off all third party plugins and test it, activate one by one and test each time until you find the conflicting plugin.

Hope it helps!

Hi Joao,

Your hint helped me find the problem: It wasn’t really a conflict/bug. But the WPML string translation of the “Footer Content” text somehow locked my changes. Deleted the string translation, made my changes, created a new string translation. Done :wink:

Thanks and best regards,
Michael

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.