Footer containers aren't in same row on Safari - defaults to mobile stack regardless of screen size

Issue is pretty much summed up in the topic title. The footer containers (3), which are all in the same bar, all stack nicely on mobile and other browsers and window sizes, but on Safari it treats all screen sizes (MacBooks, Airs, iPads, etc.) as “mobile,” and stacks the containers. Screenshot attached.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

http://4be.a7b.myftpupload.com/ - this is a temporary URL. If we go live before we can fix this, the URL will be https://revpilatesgym.com/

Hello @daneruef,

Thanks for sharing website URL. I tested the website on Safar and it seems to be working absolutely fine. Please see screenshot:

https://screencast.com/t/3uBlIh0W2s

I suggest you to please clear browser cache and try loading again.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I cleared my Safari browser cash on both my iMac and my iPad and the footer is still appearing as mobile. I’ve attached another screenshot

Hello @daneruef,

Unfortunately I am still unable to replicate the problem on my end. Please see following screenshots:

iPad: https://screencast.com/t/y3yx9yZkYHyE
iPad Pro: https://www.screencast.com/t/IPoq5AkVJl7e
Macbook air: https://www.screencast.com/t/eklcCrVD5G
iMac: http://www.screencast.com/t/3iqR6yh9w7UT

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.