Hello
I would like my footer to be more spread out to the corners
And also the text within the columns centered.
How can I achieve this?
Hello
I would like my footer to be more spread out to the corners
And also the text within the columns centered.
How can I achieve this?
Hi there,
You seem to have posted three different threads for the footer of the site you are working on and I am a bit confused which one you are trying to do.
Would you mind consolidating the three threads into one to avoid confusion and for us to be able to give you suggestions easier? Thank you.
I am indeed posting under different topics as my questions relate to different issues I am having on the same footer. I just have too many questions on that footer and it would be overwhelming under one thread to have them all answered.
Sorry if that was confusing 
I was able to implement the fixes in other threads.
With this one I would like to please understand how I can centre the information in the footer columns.
Also When I am in desktop view I would like the columns to be a bit more spread out into the corners rather than squashed towards the middle of the footer.
Does that make sense?
Hi There,
Please try adding this custom CSS:
footer.x-colophon.top .x-container.max.width {
width: 95%;
max-width: 100%;
}
footer.x-colophon.top {
text-align: center;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .textwidget a {
color: #000 !important;
text-decoration: none;
}
Hope it helps 
It has worked - thank you 
sorry for being a pain!!!
It does not actually look good! 
How could I change it to the following:
1st column: information positioned to the left
2nd column: info centered
3rd column; info positioned to the right
Hi again.
Please try this CSS instead:
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3:nth-child(2) {
text-align: center;
}
footer.x-colophon.top .x-column.x-1-3.last {
text-align: right;
}
Hope this helps!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.