Footer builder icons

Hi. We have a footer here on this page: http://wordpress-100914-309724.cloudwaysapps.com/home-2/

where you’ll find that one the bottom left, there are two social icons that are in a column because the entire container is in a column. How can I get only the social icons in a row such that they’re side by side?

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

You can use the Footer Social option in X > Launch > Options > Footer.

I don’t understand… What did you think I was using? I am in fact using the Footer Social option…

Hi There,

Sorry for the confusion, one way to do this is to add another container, set this container’s FLEX LAYOUT option to Row and then put all your social icons in there, but this is kind of tricky now with the current setup of your footer.

You might want to try the solution provided here using the navigation inline element.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!