Footer Builder Content Full Width

Hello,

website : www.inglewoodinn.com.au

I’ve built a footer with two containers however I cannot get the content of container 1 to stretch across as per the photo.

I would like the contact form to fill the entire space rather than having lots of dead space

Hi There,

Please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look on your settings.

Thanks

Thanks, I’ve done that

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, Flexbox is responsive to there content, please add a width: 40vw; to your text element, where you placed your contact form.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

sorry I’m not quite sure where to put that?

Hi There,

Sorry for not being clear, I mean 40% width on your Text element (where you placed the contact form shortcode).


Feel free to adjust the value, where you see it fits.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.