Footer adding space

Hi there!

I have been having issues with the footer adding white space when you hit the bottom of the website. I’ve deleted everything and created new footers but it does it every time. Here’s the dev site and screenshots.

https://inovateus.force5.dev

update. I’ve added this code:

body {
overflow-x: visible;
}

and now I have a MASSIVE white gap at the bottom of the website and I’m not sure what’s happening here…

Hello Marc,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of custom JS/CSS code, plugin conflict, or broken HTML. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

It looks like it’s an issue with the footer. When I remove the footer off the website, we’re good, but when I add it…not so much. I’ve tried adding a new footer, but the issue appears before I am able to even add a bar. I’ll add my details in the secured note.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the credentials but have you resolved the issue? I don’t see it on my end.

Usually, that issue happens if your footer bars have a set height and then the content just overflow/surpass that define height, so try to set your footer bar’s height to auto

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.