Foobox does not work anymore after update

Hi,
after an update from Cornerstone: 3.5.4 -> 6.1.4 Foobox lightbox does not work in the image containers anymore.
Everything is fine except this final issue. Do you have any ideas what this could be?

Kind Regards
Eric

Hey Eric,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your website URL so that we can check it? It is also be best if you could share with us your admin credentials. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Cheers!

Images in left column no lightbox.
Small 2 images in right column work. prob. because of being different container.

Hi Marc,
thank you for having a look at it. I struggled with the secure note a little bit.
Cheers

Hello @FreeBatman,

If you go to the Foobox settings, see the secure note below, you will have to insert foobox as a custom class so that it will work with your classic image.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

First of all thank you for the css tip :slight_smile:

I am just wondering why the live site needed no css classes for the foobox to work?

Also can you please tell me the difference between those 2 slider images?
First lightbox works in the second it doesn’t. But I can’t find the difference.

Hi @FreeBatman,

I have checked bit the URL and found that there is no anchor tag present in the second URL as shown in the screenshot.

First URL:

Second URL

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.