Fonts, Typogtaphy

Hello,
can I integrate another Typography/ Fonts as system or Google?
Thank you!
Alexandra

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

If I exactly understand, you want to add a custom font to the site, then please refer to this article.


Regarding google font, X theme already comes with all the google fonts, you just needs to choose which font you want to use for your site via template.

Hope this help!

Thank you very much for your thoughts!
But what if I want a font that I installed by myself?

I installed for example the font “Aller” but I cant find it in the list.

Any idea?

Thank you :slight_smile:Alexandra

Hi @adeiters,

You can use custom font by adding it to the css file. But unfortunately X or Pro don’t have that feature to show in the font/template list.

Hope you understand!
Thanks for using our product.

No problem, thank you!
How can I add this to css?

Merci
Alexandra

Hi There,

Please refer to this article.

Thanks

Merci!
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.