Fonts stopped loading in header after update to 4.0.10

Hi,

After updating to 4.0.10 the font presicav is no longer loading in my header.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 18.41.13

What do I need to check or update to get the fonts working again?

Thanks,

J

Hi Jhaysin,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just check your header menu and the font-family is still set to presicav, do you have any screenshots of how the font looks like?

Hope that helps and please let us know.

Thank you.

Thanks Marc,

Here’s what Presicav is supposed to look like
https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/presicav

J

Hello Jhaysin,

Please clear your cache or at least temporarily deactivate the Autoptimize plugin while we are troubleshooting. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel.

I wasn’t able to troubleshoot the issue successfully with theses options. I’ve left Autoptimize deactivated and cleared all server-side caches again.

Hi Jhaysin,

I guess the font on your header is now working properly. I compare both from the link you give for Presicav and to your website. See the example below, I made a screenshot comparing the letter “T” they are just identical.

From Adobe Font:

From your website:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks Marc.

The font is loading for the navigation but not loading for the CUSTOM QUOTE button in the header and the email/phone number in the footer.

Hi Jhaysin,

Please clear all your cache plugins and server cache because the changes are not reflecting on your live website. I also suggest that you put your Cloudflare to development mode to bypass the changes.

Hope that helps.
Thank you.

Thanks Marc.

I’ve cleared all the cache plugins, server-side cache, and put cloudflare into dev mode.

Looks like we’re making progress as the header button now has the correct typeface. The email and phone number in the footer are still incorrect.

I’ve also reuploaded the .woff2 file to the Custom Fonts entry to see if that was the issue.

When I looked at the sets at the top of the Fonts section, all the font selection dropdowns were blank even though title and sizes were still intact.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 13.43.49

After reselecting the font name from the dropdown, it seems to be working correctly again.

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 13.43.28

Hello Jhaysin,

Thank you for letting us know that the fonts are now working again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.