Fonts of header didn't change

Hi,
I changed the font in the theme settings from Bebas to Fira in the “Headings” font, but it didn’t change on any of the pages. Know why?

Here’s an example page:
http://www.mobileod.s6.fcomet.com/wpmobile/learning-center/the-eva-system-device-2/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I see that your PRO is still in version 1.1.0. Please update to latest version 1.1.1 as there is a bug fix on that release with regards to Fonts Manager.

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-1-1

Remember to clear all caches after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

Thanks! I updated but it still shows the wrong font :confused:

Hi There,

it seems to be working on my end.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again

If you are still facing the issue, please let us know which browser and device.

Thank you

Hi,
The problem persists. I’m using Chrome on a Thinkpad by Lenovo.
Thanks!

In Appearance > Customize > Typography, set the Headings font to Fira as well.

There’s currently an issue with the Font Manager that it sometimes doesn’t work. This might be fixed in the future.

Thanks.