Fonts not showing correctly after update

Most of my page/menu content created in Cornerstone is showing incorrect fonts after an update. Fonts are showing up as Helvetica or Times when they are meant to be Open Sans. I’ve already gone to the Font Manager and made sure the global fonts are set to Open Sans. Is there a way to fix this?

Hello @ancorakim,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache. I would also recommend you go to the Cornerstone—>Settings ---->System—>Clear System Cache.

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey, I tried following the troubleshooting documentation you linked, but it looks like the font problem still exists. I’ve added to the secure note.

Hey @ancorakim,

Please go to Cornerstone > Globals > Typography and set the font family for the Body and Content to Body Copy and the Headings options not just “Inherit”.

Hope that helps.

Got it, thank you! Not sure how those globals got changed, but that seemed to solve the problem!

Hey @ancorakim,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.