Fonts not responsive throughout site?

Hello!
I’m building a site and finding that the paragraph and header text isn’t behaving as expected when viewed on mobile devices. The paragraph text is getting so tiny it’s unreadable, and the header text is shrinking down as well. I haven’t had this issue before so I’m not sure what to do to fix it. I’ve searched forum and google, can’t find a solution so posting here for help. Thanks!

1 Like

Under Theme Options > Typography you can set different base font sizes at each breakpoint. You may just want to increase the font size a bit on mobile.

Thanks!

Are you referring to the stepped and scaling options for fonts?

That is for stepped.

Thanks.

Ok thank you. What size would you suggest? I have a range from 14 to 24 and the breakpoints are set at 500 and 1000.

Regretfully, we could not suggest a size for you as this depends on your design. You can post that question at https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/design-and-development.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.