Fonts from header tool not working

Hello,

I’ve set the font from my header tool to be the same font as my headline (PT sans), yet it is showing as the body copy font.

Ive updated Pro, cleared my cache multiple times, and turned the font manager on and off multiple times and it still is not working.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Sorry but I am not entirely certain of your issue because I don’t know what header tool you’re referring to.

I assume you’re referring to the Templates > Fonts, that is not the options that determine the body and headline font-family, it is just like a palette but for font where you can use later on various font-family options.

The settings that determine the body and headline font-family is in the Theme Options > Typography look for the BODY FONT and HEADINGS FONT options.

Cheers!

I am referring to the Pro Header Tool. As in Pro > Headers.

I have the headline font assigned correctly in typography, however when I select the headline font in the header tool for my inline menu, it is not pulling the correct font.

Hi There,

Navigate to Templates > Fonts set your Body Copy and Headings template properly, right now they are both set as Helvetica, so any element that you set to use either the Body Copy and Headings template will be on Helvetica, which your inline navigation now is.

Cheers!