Fonts Errors

I am generating some errors related to google fonts when reviewing my site in Chromes Developers tools. It seems that it can not find the fonts and produces a 400 error.

The error reported is:
GET https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans+Condensed&ver=4.9.1 net::ERR_ABORTED

My site is :

Please advise,
Thank you,
Matt Shetzer

Hey Matt,

It’s not coming from X. Please your third party plugin configurations or disable all third party plugins to see if the error disappears.

X Google Fonts has an ID with x appended on it.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply.
My understanding it is coming as my site is now SSL and I need to modify the call in my functions.php file, however I don’t see any reference to the google fonts there.

Matt

Hi There,

This is not SSL related issue, as you can see the reference URLs starts with // which means it will be compatible for both HTTP & HTTPS requests.

Issue is that, referenced URL is invalid. Please deactivate your plugins as @christian_y suggested, so that you can identify which plugin causing this issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.