Fonts doesn't change

Hi guys,
I have one problem with font setting.
I’m going to change font in option > Typography
Enable font manager is OFF
I have changed font and color for Body and Headings (.i.e. helvetica style and black) but nothing change in my theme.
I have check CSS and no any parametrs for font. I have not used any class in element (Heading line and Text elements).
How can I change this setting, pls?
Tnx for your suggest.
Rgs,
Francesco

Hi Francesco,

If you are ussing Classic Text and Classic Custom Headline they should change itself once you have changed as you described.

If you are using Text and Headline element you need to click on the text tab of each element and choose the font whitin the element.

Hope it helps

i’m using Text and Headline element but I see that I can change color, style (italic o normal), and so on but not “Font”.
I can choose “headings/Body Copy/Inherit”.
Where I should indicate i.e.e helvetica?
Francesco

Hi There,

In case of these elements you need to go to font-manager and assign Helvetica to your body, heading or create a new template.

Hope it helps

ok tnx,
I have created a new template because if I change setting in Boby or Heading doesn’t change anything in my page… I don’t know why.
If I use a new template, everything works properly.
Ciao,
Francesco

Edit: I see that the problem is in setting flag 300-400-700. If I set them, the font don’t change…

Glad to hear you’ve resolved it! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.