Hello, I logged in this morning and noticed that the fonts on all of my webpages had been changed mysteriously in the night. Is there a way I can reverse this?
Also, I noticed that my google analytics code is no longer working.
Hello, I logged in this morning and noticed that the fonts on all of my webpages had been changed mysteriously in the night. Is there a way I can reverse this?
Also, I noticed that my google analytics code is no longer working.
Hi There,
What font is supposed to be? Right now it seems you have Avenir font selected.
You can go to X Theme Options > Typography and adjust your fonts.
If the font manage is enabled, try turning it off and see if it solves the issue.
As this issue has not been mentioned by any other user, it could be also due to a plugin conflict, so please try turning off all third-party plugins.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks
Hi,
The font I was using and that shows as selected is Nunito (Google).
I installed Yoast SEO yesterday evening. Could that be the issue with the font and the Google Analytics?
Thank you
Hi There,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
I deactivated the plugin, but unfortunately, the issue still remains.
That was the only change made to the website that coincides with the issues.
Would you like for me to post credentials in a private reply?
Thank you
Hi,
Yes, please.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.