Font weights are different from cornerstone preview to live site

Hi,

I’ve noticed that font weights, headlines in particular, are bolder/heavier in the live version of the site than the corner stone preview. Do you have any idea what is causing this, or how I may go about correcting it? Please see the difference below.

Thank you in advance!

Headline weight in cornerstone preview:

Headline weight in live site:

Hi there,

I have checked your site and the font weight of the headlines are identical to from the Cornerstone and the live view. See screenshot below:

Cornerstone View

Page View

Please try to clear your cache.

May I ask what browser you are using? Im still getting the same results using Safari.

Hi there,

I see that Safari renders the code a little bit different. This seems to be a problem of default rendering Webkit system of Safari which differs from Chrome.

Would you please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:

body {
    -webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased!important;
}

See if it makes the difference a little bit less.

Thank you.