I’m using the Google font “Muli” on 3 near identical websites. For whatever reason, the Muli font stopped displaying on 2 of the 3 sites, and instead displays helvetica. I was able to fix one site completely by deleting the font and re-installing in the template area of the X options. This method worked on the home page of the 3rd site, but not the interior pages. The menu also displays the correct font on the home page, but on interior pages, displays helvetica. The 2 fonts are a little similar, so focusing on the lower-case “a” is the easiest way to see the difference. When inspecting in browser, the CSS says the font is Muli, but the resource "googleapis.com/css is returing a failing to load error 400, so it’s displaying as helvetica instead.
domain in question:
https://www.goldbergjones-sandiego.com
Thank you in advance, Mary Beth
Edit:
I think I may have found a possible reason. Pages with a convert plug modal blocks the google font from displaying correctly on the rest of the page because the resource is blocked, even if that font isn’t being used. If I do use that font in the convert plug modal, sometimes it will display correctly on the rest of the page, but there doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to why it will work or won’t work depending on the page.