Font upload glitch:

Hi my teammate and I are trying to upload a custom font and every time we attempt to save it, it translates visually to a CaMel Caps STyle. With different fonts. Could you help us resolve the issue? I will attach some photo’s of what’s happening and the file types we are uploading.

Thanks for your time.

The font files are based in .otf formats. I’m not sure how to upload them here for y’all to see or work with.

Thanks agaiin for your time.

Hi Brave,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code affecting your fonts.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hey Marc, Thanks for giving us those prompts. As it seems right now we’ve gone through all your recommended actions to no avail. It’s still unclear what the glitch is.

I hope you have more luck than we did.

Thank you

Hey Marc, have you altered or adjusted our site since my last message?

Hello Brave,

I have logged in and inspected your font settings. It is displaying the right font as expected. When I select Heading 1 or the Amalfi Coast; it displays correctly:

Please make sure that the MariGold Webfont file is correct and valid. Please double check your source font file:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.