I’m trying to change the font in a number of elements on our site. In the Pro editor, I’ve got the right font selected and everything displays correctly when editing in Pro. However, it’s not displaying correctly on the front end everywhere I’ve changed it.
It’s showing correctly on the top nav bar and some headings, but not on the cards, testimonial slider, and other blocks. For some reason the links in the footer are also showing as blue, whereas our theme setting is to have them green.
The X is showing on browser. The check marked is showing in Pro editor.
It seems like it’s defaulting to something else. I’ve cleared the cache, done everything I can think of.