Font styles different

Hi. I have a staging site where I have a header that is built for the homepage only. I also have a second header built for the other pages, posts, events, etc. The second header is a clone of the first one so it is technically a separate header but the only difference is the transparency.

However, when I compare the homepage header against the other pages’ headers, I notice that the font weight on the homepage is slightly lower than the other pages:

http://wordpress-100914-318775.cloudwaysapps.com/
http://wordpress-100914-318775.cloudwaysapps.com/curriculum/

I looked in the custom CSS, header settings, etc. but everything is exactly the same so I’m lost as to why these might be different. Any advice on where else I should check?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please point out sample text that you’re referring to? so that we can check.

Thanks!

Hi there,

It’s because of this CSS

.hm3.x-menu > li > .x-anchor .x-anchor-text-primary {
    font-family: 'Montserrat',sans-serif !important;
}

Plus, that CSS is added in the cornerstone’s custom CSS, hence, only affecting that specific page which makes it different from the rest of the page.

Thanks!