Font sizes all messed up after updating to latest version

Hi,

Updating to the latest version of X has changed my font sizes. Is this a known bug or do I have to change all the sizes manually. Really sad that every version breaks something. Even something as simple as a font size. Feels like the whole website is zoomed in for some reason.
I built the site using the Nonprofit Demo template. Site in question is https://exoton.org

I have the same issue and thought it was a caching issue. Clearing cache and disabling my caching plugin did not resolve the issue. Seems to be theme related.

Hi @theinvinciblesun,

It will be very difficult to recognize the problem without knowing the previous settings or size of the fonts. There might be a cache, which is the reason behind your issue. Can you please clear all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser and let us know if that helps.

Thanks

I think somehow the Industry Font is just not loading onto the site properly anymore. I have cleared the style cache as you instructed and it still has not fixed the issue. I have been looking around the font settings and Im at a loss on what needs to be changed. Any other suggestions?

Hello @theinvinciblesun,

Please provide us access to your site so that we can check out your Typography settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

Hi. The problem is not with the styling cache, I checked that first thing. Also the values of the font sizes are the same as before the update, nothing got changed on that front. They just render larger now. As a frame of reference, if you zoom out the website to 80% thats what everything used to be before the update. I am extremely disappointed having to deal with the broken website every update. Let me know if you can help.

Sure thing, I have left the note. Just to clarify the font that we were using was industry bold. Hope you can figure out what is going on. I have created a backup of the site for security reasons as well.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.