Font size varies

Hello,

Currently I am working on my company website. On one page I noted that the font size is different for certain sections when switching to a mobile view. I do not understand why this is as I set all font sizes on this page to the same value of 1.2 EM.

The page in question is: https://embeddedams.nl/software-services/
Switching between desktop and mobile views will show the problem.

Which setting or layout configuration should I change to have a consistent font size. I would prefer the size behaviour of the first paragraph.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hi, I am not a pro but I had a quick review on the given URL and I found that the two text sections have one difference which is:
element.style{
}

one of them is empty, but the other has some attributes. Check your page builder and see where you applied them. It may help.

Thank you for looking at this. The settings do not appear to be set deliberately. At least not in the fields I can compare in the page builder (Cornerstone). This might be a problem caused by me building the page with different version of the theme and or page builder.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.