Font size issues

I have noticed that pages I have recently edited, have inconsistent font sizes.

Wordpress seems to strip out my

tags in certain text areas. I have tried to play around with the settings in the theme options, and tried to set different values in the typography - body and content area but nothing seems to help fix the font size inconsistencies.

Do I need to set these somewhere else so that any text formatted as either

or no tags used appear at the same size.

Here is an example of a page where you can see the difference in size between different text blocks.

Please can you take a look and let me know what needs to be done to resolve the issue?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please post a screenshot and also mention which tags or sections that you’re referring to, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Here’s how it renders on my end.

Thanks!

If you look at this link: http://tinypic.com/r/j6lv0y/9
I’ve circled the sections that appear smaller than the other text on the page.

Please refer to my earlier description as to what is going wrong.

Hi,

You can adjust the font size under Appearance > Customize > Typography > Body and Content > Content Font Size

It’s in (rem) you can use the link below to know the rem equivalent of px

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.