Font for headings on site is not adjusting in size when I change the weight settings. Why is that happening?
Hi there,
Kindly check if you have added some custom CSS that is overriding the settings in the customizer.
If you did not add any custom CSS, kindly provide us with the link to your site so that we can check.
Thank you.
I have added a secure note with my login info so you can check my settings. Thank you. I do not have any custom CSS in this template.
Hi There,
I have tried to load your site / customizer, but it seems your site is down or I could not access it (https://snag.gy/1hC79G.jpg). Could you please confirm on your end?
Thanks!
I’m not sure what site you typed in. The dev site is working fine for me, I just tested it before I responded to this. dev.kneedfootwear.com?
Hi again,
I checked your site and the font weights are applying correctly, there are two font weights available in the heading section (Regular and Bold) I tested both of them and both are displaying correctly (see screenshot)

Try clearing your browser’s cache after applying changes. Cheers!