Font selected in Cornerstone not displaying on website frontend

Hi there, I recently purchased a new X license to get a client’s website up and running again, after they stopped working with a previous developer. The site now loads successfully, where previously it was throwing up PHP errors, but the fonts that I select in Cornerstone are not displaying correctly. There is also a /cs_content]
tag appearing just above the footer on the homepage. I have tried emptying Siteground cache and progressively disabling other plugins, and the child theme in use on the site. None of those steps resolve the issue.

Can you help?

Hello @mwinyard,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be the issue of a broken HTML error or the page content has been edited with a different page builder which might be the reason behind your issue. I would suggest you clone the page and then delete the section one by one to check which section is causing the issue. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ah, this exact thing happened to me (minus the broken shortcode). Did you find out how to get the fonts working again?

Hey @craftsalon,

We kindly request that you create your issue in a separate thread to prevent this thread from getting off-topic.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.