Font problem after updates

Hi there
After updating X Theme to 10.2.6, Cornerstone to 7.2.6 and Wordpress to 6.2.2, there is a font problem. It s not a cache issue (deleted Browser cache and Cornerstone cache). Could you have a look to the site?
Best, David

Hey David,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please provide us your website URL so that we can check on it. It would also be best if you can provide us more information about the font problem. eg. old font vs the current font. Providing screenshots and videos is a great help.

Hi,
Thanks for your response. The URL is https://shv-zh.ch/news-2/
Original, its a sans serif font and it look like this:

After update, it is loading the times font and in chrome browser, it seems that bold font can not be displayed (e.g. Link)
Best, David

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the URL and found the issue you described here. The problem you are facing might be due to an improper update of the Cornerstone. I would suggest you update the Cornerstone by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone.
  2. After deleting, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be the latest version.

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind the problem you are facing. I would suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of this helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi there

Thanks. Installing Cornerstone do not help.

I think its not a Plugin Conflict, cause there is no new plugin for years. When deactivating the child theme, the issue is still there, I tried this. Also I didnt integrate new CSS/JS Custome code on the backend last years. Cache in Browser and cornerstone is deleted and there is no cache plugin installed.

Best regards
David

Hello David,

Please check your Theme Options; Cornerstone > Theme Options > Typography and make sure to assign a font family.

Best Regards.

Thank you, it helps! OMG, so easy.

The problem was the update changed this settings and I forget to control it.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.