Font Options Error

Hi there,

Since the last couple of pro theme updates, I’m getting an error when I try to edit font options. This is happening across multiple sites I’m working on. I’ve attached a screenshot of the error message I receive.

Hey Ken,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can try to reinstalling your Pro theme and see if it fix your issue because we can’t replicate this on our end. To do that, please follow the steps below.

• Go to theme page and activate another theme
  • Delete the Pro theme
  • Download the latest version of Pro from your themeco account
  • Upload it to your website and activate it ( if you have a child theme you can activate your child theme)

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I followed the steps, and still the same error.

I open theme options and click on the fonts tab. Then if I click on any font ‘font family’ drop down, it gives me that error.

It also happens when I click on a headline element and choose the headline font dropdown.

Hey Ken,

If the issue persists, you can try the common troubleshooting here: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

If it is still not working, would you mind sharing your admin credentials with us so we can investigate it properly? To do that, please provide the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Secure Note Added Above!

Hey Ken,

I didn’t see an error in the theme options when checking your website.

With that said, maybe some of your extensions might affect the functionality, please try using incognito mode or try to clear your browser cache.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I just logged in with two other browsers and had the same issue.
What did you do to try and recreate the error?

Hey Ken,

I was able to replicate your issue when I tried to change the font family from body and content section. With that said, it is currently a bug and our developers are already aware about this issue. To temporarily fix it, you just need to add a fallback to your custom font.

We’ll prevent the issue from ever happening in the next release.

Hope that helps.

Is it also ok to just remove the custom font altogether?

Yep, that worked. Thanks Marc!

Hey Ken,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.