Font not displaying well in Safara

Hello,

Using X theme and stack icon.
my font OSWALD is displaying the way i want in Google chrome and Firefox but display very differently
on safari (way thinner)
the web site is www.irdi.ch
I’ve tried applying solutions found on the forum for similar topics but none of them worked
What do you think?

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in, I checked your website with both Chrome and Safari and they both show the font pretty the same:

Would you please kindly make sure that you use the latest version of the Safari browser on Mac.

Thank you.

Hello Christopher

Thank you for your reply.
My safari is updated to the latest version but on my hand I still have the problem.
I have cleared the cache also.
s

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I am another staff and this is what I am seeing: http://prntscr.com/g85h6u
Could you please use private browsing mode in Safari and test your site again?

Please let us know how it goes.

I of course tried private browsing but I am getting the same result.

There could be affected by ClearType settings in Windows or similar technology in Macs. With that said, there’s no solution to this. Moreover, two of my colleagues see the same result both in Safari and Chrome.

I’m using Windows and Chrome and the font is a bit thinner than what my colleagues see.

This really depends on how your overall system displays fonts. There is no option in the theme to control this.

Thanks.

Thank you for your help. I am reassured that it doesn’t happen on other computers.

Yes, 3 cases with different computers and OSs worked ok. Thank you.