Font manager error with Typekit font

Hey there. Running the newest version of Pro.

None of the Typekit fonts I have saved in the font manager are appearing in typography options. Ive enabled and disabled the font manager to refresh the list, all that ever appears in Inherit. Caching is disabled. I have removed and re-added fonts in font manager. When refreshing the typkit font, all weights are unselected. Selecting and saving has no effect.

I have this error in my logs about ten thousand times:

[Mon Mar 19 06:25:14.866540 2018] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 5417] [client 127.0.0.1:47948] AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/styling/class-font-manager.php on line 190\n’

This may have been caused by the Typekit package only having an italic variant and not a regular. In Pro, I noticed no weight was coming across when the package only had italic in it. When I added the regular variant, the weight came across and the error went away.

I’ll test some more to see if it’s a repeatable error.

Spoke too soon, that error is still flooding the logs on this one site.

Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.