Font Issues - Not working in Pro

Hey Guys,

What is the issue with Fonts? https://www.screencast.com/t/pI9gchiskop9

They are not displaying the fonts I have created in my customizer? I turned on and off “enable Font Manager” as I also had the dupe issue but not it is not displaying the correct font. https://www.screencast.com/t/tngv3pk0XPg

Basically your font system isn’t working. Too much overlap with Theme options and new Pro System. Should all be in one. Please advise on fix as I cannot build site without my desired fonts.

Thanks!

Follow-up to above issue: I had to select from drop down in Theme Options and got the fonts to display as they should. How can I use my Subheads that I created in the template area?

Thanks!
Christina

Hi Christina,

All fonts created there should be available. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbibXilZDC
Would you mind sharing your site URL and credentials using a secure note so we can double check?