Font in Button

Hi

On a call to action button in a site I’m building with Cornerstone it seems the font is wrong no matter what settings I use.

This is the site https://www.back2strength.co.uk

I tried various options such as altering the button font within Cornerstone to have the heading font, body font and inherit but each time the text appeared the same in the browser (not the way I wanted it to look). It also appeared the same no matter how I set the Buttons options in the Customizer.

I have attached an image with several screen grabs that may show the issue better.

It seems quite strange, especially because a long number appears in the Cornerstone Font Weight box when it is set to Body Copy. I simply can’t work out what is going on.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! It seems to be a caching issue. Here’s how it renders on my end.

Could you please try clearing your cache and test it again and see if that helps.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.