Font Header not staying

https://vma.vmalongisland.com/east-islip-school/
if you look on this page you see east islip location over the black and white image
im trying to re create the same image on the Selden page
https://vma.vmalongisland.com/selden-school/

and I copy the same exact css style and I copy the html code but I make the id and words unique but when I save and refresh page it all goes away and css goes back to showing something else what am I doing wrong thanks.

Hi theme,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please post your login details a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi there,

You forgot to add the fullscreen-row to your section’s Class input field. Please do that first and add a background image.

And you need to add this CSS to your global custom CSS.

#eastislipcta .line1{font-size:100px;font-family:'Archivo Black',sans-serif;color:#fff;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;padding:5px 35px 0px 5px;display:inline-block;text-shadow:2px 2px #ff0000;}

It’s not working on other pages since you only added it to /east-islip-school/ cornerstone/content builder’s custom CSS. And if you do that, your CSS is going to be effective for that page only.

Thanks!

sorry the miss communication been a Long week what what I am trying to do is take the exact look of how it says east Islip Location on the east islip page and duplicate it on the selden page and have it say Selden location on this page https://vmalongisland.com/selden-school/
every time i go to that selden page and wipe css code that is in there and put in new code for the header and hit save and refresh the css code goes back to what it was before i put in the code to show the header

hope this makes sesnse thanks again guys.

Hey @anthonypaulgraffeo,

The given credentials are incorrect. Please also post your credentials in a Secure Note so others won’t see it.

Thanks.

You did not add the CSS.

Your section ID are also different.

Please use the same ID so you can use the same CSS

Thanks.

i understand whta your say ing but when i go to add the css and i hit save and re fresh page the css goes away and on the selden page the id supposed to be seldencta

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. This seems to be a problem deeper than duplicating a section. I checked the case and I could change the actual text in Selden page. I changed the location to location1 but the CSS is not working. Is this happening only on that page or the other pages have the problem too?

If that is a global problem you need to follow the general troubleshooting guides below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

If that is happening only for the Selden page for some reason kindly create a new page and recreate the page for the new one as it seems that specific page is corrupt.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.