Font Gremlin - Font not changing on a page

Hi,
I have changed my font on my Social page of https://psychicmediumchristina.co.uk/social/

The Headline “Social” is set to “Dancing Script” . I have also checked the inspector panel and the CSS shows this to be true.

However , it does NOT show on the front end.

This dancing script font works perfectly fine on my other pages, but not this one?

Can you help on this?

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a broken HTML or CSS code on that page causing your gremlin font not to work. That being said, I suggest that you delete all the section one by one to find the culprit.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hi Marc,
Unfortunately not. I have not changed any CSS on the site. When I inspect the element I get this. It appears to be in place?

Is it an issue with Font manager?

Hello Gareth,

First, you need to update your Pro theme because you are using the Pro 4.0.11 version. Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 5.1.4
  • WordPress 5.8
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If after the updates, the issue still exists, kindly provide us access to the site so that we can change your font settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks Runel, I had been holding off upgrading as I am not liking the interface as much with the new release . On that note is there a way to have cornerstone menu items open on the side panel automatically open at the start of each page load? Rather than having to click through and find what I need?

Hi Gareth,

Unfortunately, what you are expecting is not possible.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.