@font face help

I can never get @ font-face to work. I don’t it. I have the fonts in a folder inside pro child. I added a class to a header. I do only have the woff, woff2, and the ttf. The font generator did not give me others. Is that why its not working? Ive tried many times over the year with many different fonts and it just never works for me. Would love help! Thank you.

@font-face {
font-family: ‘Oswald-Heavy’;
src: url(‘https://palilastudio.com/wp-content/themes/pro-child/fonts/Oswald-Heavy.eot’);
src: url(‘https://palilastudio.com/wp-content/themes/pro-child/fonts/Oswald-Heavy.eott.eot?#iefix’) format(‘embedded-opentype’),
url(’/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/fonts/Oswald-Heavy.woff2’) format(‘woff2’), /* Super Modern Browsers */
url(’/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/fonts/Oswald-Heavy.woff’) format(‘woff’),
url(’/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro-child/fonts/Oswald-Heavy.ttf’) format(‘truetype’),

}

.oswald-heavy {font-family:‘Oswald-Heavy’ !important;}

NEVER MIND! I got it to work!

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in!
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.