Font colour

Hello there.

Good day.

How to change the font colour of the block of body or paragraph texts?

Please see the URL in the SECURE NOTE section

its the GRAY colour body of texts in the main paragraphs - there is no Colour Box Command on the editing screen – Ive used the ABOUT Template if you need to know

thank you

Hi There,

You can adjust the color on X > Options > Typography.

Hope it helps

Where is OPTIONS? WPRESS customize settings? Or Cornerstone?

I am talking about the specific article post page the body -

got this from the template? ABOUT template that I inserted

if I change fonts via Customize - I will change every font on the site - body paragraph ----- my preference is white font - so the whole site will disappear?

pls see the URL of my page im talking about in the SECURE NOTE section-- want the GRAY to be white

PLEASE HELP ME ------- I am not so happy with the support here to be honest – a bit slow and not specific

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! We apologize if it took us long enough to respond to your thread. Please keep in mind that we provide support to our customers 24/7/365. Questions are answered in the order received and responses may take up to 24 hours (typically sooner). Complex questions or busy times may take longer. Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Now back to your page, I can see that a certain plugin (Easy Google Fonts) is generating a custom css:

p {
    color: #757575;
    font-family: 'Arial';
    font-size: 17px;
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 400;
}

This code changed the color of the text.

Anyways, if you want to change the color in the text element, simply add an inline css color: white !important; in the style field. Please check out my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/g7t97s

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

hi there

thanks for this

so do you mean to say I will delete the google fonts plugin? and can I replace it with the X TYPEKIT

Lastly - do you have a CSS code to go with it to increase the paragraphs size a little bit?

Hi there,

Yes, Please remove that plugin. X theme has its own google font and yes, you may use TypeKit font too.

You may use font-size: 101%; that’s going to increase the size by 1%, and you can just change the value depending on your preference.

Thanks!