Font Colors - Default Templates

Where do you locate all the different font settings for the “default template” I am trying to locate fairly deep in the hierarchy tree. My login screen is using a grey and I have been searching all over where to locate this. I do not think it is coming from the plugin itself but I maybe mistaken. I will keep on searching but any hints would be appreciated. (Integra 1 stack if that matters)

Hey Tom,

Thanks for writing in! Are you referring to this?

This text color is coming from your plugin Ultimate member.

If you need css, you can make use of this code:

.um-field-checkbox-option, .um-field-radio-option,
a.um-link-alt,
.um-login {
    color: red !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Works perfect. Thanks.

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.