Hi, i have a question about some specific fonts color.
If you see the screenshot below, i would like to change all orange fonts (counts, word “SUPPORT”, etc) to different color.

Please help!
Thank you.
Hi, i have a question about some specific fonts color.
If you see the screenshot below, i would like to change all orange fonts (counts, word “SUPPORT”, etc) to different color.

Please help!
Thank you.
Hello @ykbaek,
Thanks for asking. 
I added a class to the existing code and used the same to change the color. Here is the updated code:
<small>Our Partners</small>Thanks for the<strong class="support-color-change"> Support</strong>
Then I added following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
strong.support-color-change {
color: #000;
}
I suggest you to please change color code as per your requirement.
Thanks.
Thanks you, it worked!
You are most welcome. Have a nice weekend 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.