Font-color Submenu

Hi there,

I have a problem on a new Web-Project. So I have a transparent Navigation-Bar (Background Image behind) - the Navigation Font is white. The Sub-Menu opens as a white Box but the font-color of the Sub Menu is white as well. All I want to do ist to change the font-color of the submenu on the Desktop Version from white to grey (RGB 80/70/70).

Thats all, but I don´t find any option in the customizer. Not sure if I am just blind, or there is really no option. Anywas - thanks for helping.

The URL is: www.waldsportpark-ebersberg.de (its in Maintenance Mode right now).

Thank you very much
Andy

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu a {
    color: #ccc !important;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.