Font color defaulting to white

Hi there,
I’m creating a new landing page and somehow the font in the editor looks correct but the font on the preview page is all white… Unsure where things went wrong. Any advice helps!

https://www.paigeelizabethdesign.com/free-website-promo/

Thank you,
Paige

Hello Paige,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or custom CSS code issue just because the theme and builder style is not rendering properly. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey there,

I ran through the list of common issues which unfortunately didn’t seem to fix my problem.

I have sent login information via a secure note.

Thank you,
Paige

Hi Paige,

Unfortunately, the WordPress login URL is not working and showing a 404 error. I have tried wp-admin and wp-login.php but both are showing the same result.

Thanks

Hello Paige,

Kindly disable the 2FA Method while we are still troubleshooting.

• see the secure note below.

Thank you.

The 2FA has been deactivated.

While we’re at it, for some reason the page background color will not change either. It seems like it would be a caching issue, but I have cleared everything… Any input you have would be great.

Please disregard the previous bit about the background. I’ve found a work around.

Hi Paige,

Not sure, if you are still having the issue. And the login URL is still not accessible and showing the 404 errors.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.