Font change on feature posts box?

Hi there! I really like the idea of having a script font for my headings, however, I don’t like the way it looks in my “feature posts” layout box. It looks too busy over an image. I’d rather keep that in a regular font. Is it possible to control that?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us the exact URL of the page you are talking about? And by a script you mean handwriting font? Also which section you call as Feature Post.

Kindly give us as much as information you can to be able of a help.

As a general way to help you can change the font of any section of the page that you want using the CSS code. The important thing is to have a correct selector in the CSS code. Use the Google Chrome Browser Developer Toolbar to find the correct selector:


Then add the CSS code like this to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS:

THE SELECTOR YOU FOUND {
font-family: THE NAME OF THE FONT;
}

Thank you.

by feature post image, I mean when I select Index Featured Post Layout:

I get this on my blog index page:

If I select a google script font from my Typography section, such as “Oleo Script” shown here, for my headings, it looks like this:

I like the script in the regular layout (seen in the post Jung’s Theory of Dreams) but not the featured layout (the image-focused ones)

Here’s my url:

Hi There,

Try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area and see if that helps.

.blog h2.h-featured span {
    font-family: "Lato",sans-serif !important;
}

Thanks!

YES!! That did the trick. Thanks a lot for your time.

all the best,

You’re welcome, Jesamine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.